My Introduction

Hi there!

My name is Kelly and I am a current student as St. Andrews university. I live off campus in a small town about 20 minutes from the school. I am a double major in special education and therapeutic horsemanship. My professional goals are to graduate, begin working in a school (elementary preferred), and then also have a space to teach both therapeutic horsemanship lessons as well as regular riding lessons. I am more of a visual learner, though I do learn better and get more achieved with the help of music. This blog is being created for my EDU 311 course, Digital Learning Applications. In this course I intend to be successful by staying on track, asking questions when I get confused, and using resources provided (handouts, textbooks, etc.) or researching when I need the extra help. 

Outside of academics, I am not really an interesting person, but I work 2 jobs and ride 4-6 horses a week. I am a student tutor or Scotland County Schools as well as a server, hostess and assistant manager at a restaurant local to my house. I also have 3 dogs, though I only intended to have two. Hero, my blue nose pitbull, Axle, my rescue chigi mutt, and Stinky, my foster fail who is believed to be a rottweiler mastiff mix.

This blog will cover my ideas and thoughts on digital learning, I hope you enjoy!



Comments