My Podcast of Lessons Charlie Brown Taught Us and My view of the Importance of the Legacy of Student Contribution



 https://kellymondus.podbean.com/e/charlie-brown-and-the-lessons-he-taught-us/

This podcast explain how Charlie Brown influenced us as children into our adult lives by the lessons we learned. 

I feel the importance of the Legacy of Student Contribution is that students get to contribute their own work in a way that they feel most confident. Students also can collaborate with one another on this and build further understanding of a topic they may think they know about already. 
I can see students creating podcasts in the classroom as a great outlet for students who may get nervous doing class presentations. This way, the students can create their podcast in a more comfortable environment where they do not feel like they are being watched. 
At any grade level, students can do book reports, research presentations, or even just oral notes on a topic or content area that can be used later as reference or as a presentation tool.  
I could set up a podcasting station in my classroom in the same area we use our computers. If there is a desktop set up, I can connect a microphone to them for students to use. This can be incorporated into station rotations as well so students do not feel as pressured that others are listening to them.

Comments